Basically two of my favorite things in one — Jennifer Aniston + salads. I've always been a fan of JA and heard about this infamous salad for years, so when it popped up on my Instagram for some reason this week, it was an obvious choice that I would recreate it. I worked with ingredients I had at home, but i'll share the OG & KCK version below. This is a perfect make-on-Sunday-eat-all-week salad for lunch and dinner with some added protein.
THE JENNIFER ANISTON SALAD INGREDIENTS
▪ 2 cups of bulgar (or Quinoa)
▪ 2-3 diced cucumbers
▪ 1 (15OZ.) Can of garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
▪ 1/4 Cup of red onion, minced
▪ 1-2 cup of chopped fresh parsley
▪ 1-2 cup chopped fresh mint
▪ 1/2 cup crumbled feta (I went for avocado instead)
▪ 1/2 cup shelled pistachios (I toasted them on the stove a bit!)
▪ Juice of 1 lemon
▪ 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
▪ Salt & Pepper
▪ Added some dry onions
Wash, chop and mix everything together. When I ate it for dinner I included:
Let me know if you make it!
We have to eat everyday, don't we?